Directional K-Band Radar
FALCON HR Stationary Speed Checking Instrument is portable hand held and is used extensively by law enforcement agencies worldwide. The unit is powered by a handle battery with charger. The battery can be recharged overnight with the battery charger provided along with the unit. All the necessary functions such as RF Hold, Target speed lock-release; Range control; volume control; Light and accuracy tests have been provided for optimum use. The unit is encased in a heavy-duty housing to withstand the effects of daily use. It is light weight and hence the operator fatigue is minimized. The Falcon HR Stationary Speed Checking Instrument with Data Logger is capable of storing the target speed along with the time and date when the operator places the unit in the locked condition. This data is stored in memory internal to the unit. The data is downloaded to a PC using software and interface cable provided along with the unit. The printout of locked data can be taken with the help of supplied printer.
- Simple interface with LCD graphics
- Ability to track multiple targets with Digital Signal Processing
- Available in hand-held or as a dash mounted device.
- High Performance, Low Power
- Longer battery operating times
- Frequency: K-band 24.125 GHz (+/- 100 MHz)
- Beam Width: 12° horizontal
- Operating Voltage: Corded: 10 to 16.5V DC;
: Cordless: 7.2V DC (nominal)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs(0.9 kg) with battery handle
- Speed Accuracy: Stationary +/- 1 mph (+/- 1 kph)
: Moving: +1/- 2 mph (+1/-2 kph)
Speed Measuring Radar
LDR Speed Checking Instrument with in-built printer is portable hand held radar within built printer and is used extensively used by law enforcement agencies worldwide. The unit is powered by a battery for upto 24 hours on full charge. The battery can be recharged overnight with the battery charger provided along with the unit. All the necessary functions such as Hold, Speed Limit Selection, Target speed lock-release etc. have been provided for optimum use. The unit is encased in a cast aluminium housing within built printer to withstand the effects of daily use. It is lightweight and hence the operator fatigue is minimized.
LDR Patrol Speed Measuring Radar for traffic speed supervision and control, by technologies of SCM, Microwave and programming and filtering, with advantages of multi-functions, and easy to carry and operate.
- Both Moving and Stationary Version.
- Far distance effect, High accuracy.
- Mini-printer built inside, convenient to output the record.
- Automatic Self-Test.
- Pre-enacted speed restriction.
- Over-speed Alarm.
- Lock and recall.
- Automatic calendar and clock.
- Compact Size, Light weight, Few Keys.
- Optional Special Tripod.
- Size:240mm long, 70mm wide.
- Transmitting frequency:35GHz.
- Target speed measuring range: STA mode: 20–180km/h
MOV mode: 20–220km/h.
- MOV Max effective distance:STA mode: ≥600m
MOV parallel (): ≥200m
MOV opposite (): ≥300m
- Speed-measuring tolerance: STA mode:≤ 1 km/h
MOV parallel ():≤ 2 km/h
- Power supply: 11V— 16V
- Operation environment temperature:-20°C –50°C